Thursday, May 16, 2019

May is Fibromyalgia month


Having fibro is a hard thing. I was diagnosed 4 years ago. I feel like I've been in a flare ever since then. It's hard to get things done when you are exhausted & achey. I rest a lot of the day & then by dusk I'm ready to do some things. During the week we get up at 6am, those days I do house stuff early & then go back to bed for a while. I do some house chores & then rest for a while. I also make to-do lists. That helps me remember what needs to be done. You have fibro fog with fibro, so it really helps to write down what you need to get done for the day. It feels good crossing things off of the list, but not every day we can get everything done. All you can do is try your best. Don't be so hard on yourself & ask for help.


No comments: