Thursday, March 21, 2019

Stuff & Things



* I'm going to try not to buy any new make up for a while. Maybe the rest of the month (not counting nail polish. I always need new nail polish especially since I got rid of 60 polishes) & stay off of Poshmark & not get any make up on there.

*Still working on deciding where to go for our Summer vacay. I need to call to see if we can make an appointment for the passports. If we can't make an appointment that's going to make things harder.  We'll probably meet my hubby at the post office during his lunch. He has to be there with his birth certificate & stuff for Tara to be able to get hers. This will be her 1st passport. Mine expired.

*My Mom isn't doing good. I'm worried about her. Her quality of life isn't good. Her liver is getting worse. She's in rehab right now. We are suppose to go see her, but she is still really out of it.

No comments: