Thursday, January 10, 2019

Stuff & Things

* More appointments for Tara coming up. More physical therapy & She'll be going to Boston Children's hospital in Waltham for a 2nd opinion.

*My Mom came home from rehab yesterday. Hopefully she'll be safe & not fall again. She needs to move slowly. Those Massachusetts people, always in a hurry.

*I'm almost done with the Christmas book that I've been reading. Not sure what I will read next. Maybe a Valentine book. My friend got 1 & it sounds good.

*I have a gastro appointment & a dentist appointment coming up. Working on catching up on things.Getting appointments out of the way that I've been putting off. I need to get my mam this month too. Fun times. I hate that so much. So degrading.

*Trying to stay positive. Take 1 day at a time. Good vibes only.

*Looking forward to Spring. I'm really sick of the brown grass & bare leaves. I can't wait for all of the green to return. Last year I was so happy to see it.


No comments: