Saturday, September 22, 2018

Target beauty box


I got my 1st Target beauty box a week ago. It costs $7 & it's not a subscription box. You see what is in the box & then you can buy it if you like what is in it. I follow some websites that post when you can get the beauty box. I really liked the products in this box.

Listed below are the products.

Weleda Wild Rose Body wash.
Olay Facial cleansing infusion, crushed ginger & citrus.
Garnier Skinactive facial mist spray with Rose water.
Nivea Smooth Daily moisture body lotion.
Schmidts's Naturals charcoal magnesium deodorant.
PGX Coconut miracle oil dry shampoo.
Loreal Paris Voluminous primer base.

My fave items from this box were the Coconut miracle oil dry spray. It smells so good. It has vanilla bean extract. Also the Olay Facial cleansing infusion cleanser. This seemed to make my skin glow. It has little bits of crushed ginger to exfoliate.

Hopefully next month they will have things that I want to check out too. I love trying new things.

*This post is not sponsored.

No comments: