Friday, May 5, 2017

Fibro update


So I'll be seeing my fibro doctor in a few weeks. I'm hoping she can get me an appointment with pain management. I haven't been yet. May has been 2 years straight that I've been in pain 24 hours a day. It can really get to you & drive you crazy. You have so many things that you want to do, but then you get exhausted from having chronic fatigue & you just have to lay down for 2 hours. I feel like I always have to carry my to-do list over to the next day. I might be switching to a new primary care doctor. Hopefully 1 that I like & knows about fibro. I think I need to try some new pills. My friend told me about a magnesium spray that she ordered & she said it helped her pain. So I want to try that. I might be getting a foot soak for mother's day & they do a massage. They use essential oils. I'm kind of excited. So we'll see how all of this goes & if any of it helps.

No comments: