CHICKEN &WILD RICE CASSEROLE
Photo from Garnish & Glaze.com
1 hour 20 mins
1 hour 35 mins
1 (6 ounce) package Uncle Ben’s Long Grain and Wild Rice
4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, grated
1 can cream of chicken soup
¼ cup chicken broth or water
3 cups Pepperidge Farm herb seasoned stuffing
½ cup butter, melted
1. Cook rice according to package directions.
2. Spray a 9”x13” casserole dish with cooking spray and pour rice into casserole dish. Cover rice with 1 cup grated cheese and then layer on uncooked chicken pieces over the top of cheese. Sprinkle chicken with paprika and layer with the remaining 1 cup grated cheese.
3. Add broth (or water) to soup, mix, and spoon over top of the cheese.
4. Add the melted butter to stuffing mix and spread over the top of the casserole.
5.You can refrigerate overnight or cook immediately.
6. Bake at 325 degrees for 60 minutes.