Friday, June 24, 2016

Nail Files. Week # 262

I haven't posted Nail files lately. I've been doing my nails & meaning to post. But since A was in Malaysia for a week & Tara just got out of school, is home all the time now & was sick all this week, I got behind.
 Earlier this week I had on  Pop-arazzi~Shell Me More. This is my 1st Pop-arrazi polish. Like most mint green/pale blue the formula is horrible. It's streaky at 1st & then thick & messy. I'm thinking it might just be the shade & not all of this brand. I hope not because we bought T's teacher 2 of these polishes. It was buy 2 get 1 free. That's the only reason we tried this. 


This 1 below is 3 different polishes. The blue is Funky Fingers~Galactic Blue, Purple is OPI~Purple with a Purpose & the black is LA Color Craze, but it's a mini with no name. This was my cool concert nail polish look taken on the way to the concert.


No comments: