Monday, March 21, 2016

6 Months Since You Left Us

I know a lot of people don't consider their pets family, but I do. I had JoJo before I had a real child & loved her like she was my real child. I can't believe it's been 6 months since she passed away. It was such a horrible thing to go through & I feel like I'm still healing. Having Kizmet has helped a lot, she's a lot like Jo. Besides being a tuxedo, just her personality. She's very easy going. Never thought I could find a cat like Jo, but also feel like I will never have a bond with another animal like I did with JoJo. I love Kiz, but she's not JoJo.

These photos were taken last April. You could see that she wasn't doing too good even then. Her fur was really matted. October of 2014, I thought we were going to have to have her put to sleep, so she lasted almost a year later.






No comments: