Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Centimegift review


I love name rings, name necklaces etc.. I have my name necklace & Tara has a few. So when I was contacted by Ginny from Centimegifts I was really excited. The ring came in a cute box all wrapped up with a bow on top.
 

This is the name ring that I got below. I love it. It's so pretty. Sorry the photo isn't great. My camera is dying. I love silver & have been wearing it every day since I got it. It's so dainty & fancy too.


You can choose different styles. Gold, silver, monograms, initials & more.


Personal Handwriting bracelet ~The bracelet pendant is made from a piece of handwriting of your loved one. This will make a great anniversary or wedding gift. My parent's anniversary is coming up in October. That would be a great gift for my Dad to get for my Mom.


Couple name rings ~You can pic a name or phrase, choose from different font style and make a chunky, modern piece of personalized jewelry with it. This would be really nice to have along with my Tara ring.


Personalized-signature necklace ~The necklace pendant is made based on your signature or the signature of a loved one. I love signature necklaces. I love handwriting & am hoping to teach my 7 year old how to hand-write. I heard that they don't teach it in school anymore. I think it's so pretty & fancy looking.

Check them out on Facebook , Centimegift Facebook page & like them while you are there.


 You can also go to the website, Centime gift & check out all the other great gifts that they have. You can get a 20% off discount coupon, if you enter the code "DRAMAQUEEN" at check out.  The purchase has to be made by October 30, 2014.

No comments: