Thursday, July 25, 2013

My Favorite 3 words~Back to School


I love Summer, I really do, but it has been long. I wish we had the $ to sign T up for more Summer camps, but we just don't. It's also hard to find time to do some type of school activity with her. I feel like she is falling behind, not writing everyday or practicing reading. I worry about that. I try to read a book or 2 to her each day. I bought a journal at the beginning of Summer, for her to write down what she did each day or a few times a week. I thought it would be nice for her to look back on what she did. But that hasn't happened. I want to get back on a schedule. Besides being a list-girl, I'm also a schedule-girl. So Summertime + school vacation=Crazy Mama.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm going through the same thing over here. I'm trying to do an hour of homeschooling a day and stick by a schedule all day and for bedtime. It's just such a struggle to do without school! I can't wait for September.

TheSITSGirls said...

School is just around the corner so hang in there!