Sprinkles @ http://butterfly-wyldechylde.blogspot.com tagged me with 8 questions.
The rules are simple enough: Answer 8 questions, come up with 8 new questions and tag 8 people.
My questions from Sprinkles:
1. Have you ever seen a ghost? If you have, what's the story behind it? Um, I think I did, but not sure. I was in the basement of my friend's house & was walking back from the bathroom & there was a laundry room with no one in it, but I saw a shadow. I also always felt like I was being watched when we sat near a certain window too & was told that they had seen ghosts outside the window.
2. What is your most embarassing moment? I think my most embarassing moment was when I was at our local park this Spring & I fell off of the monkey bars. I was holding Tara up to hang from them & decided to stand on a stool next to it. I realized I couldn't get her down while standing up there & she started to fall, so I leaned over & I landed on my face. She fell too, but was fine. I had my glasses on & was bleeding & had scratches all over my face. I'm not sure if anyone saw, but I was still really embarassed. It was just a dumb thing that I did.
3. What was your best job and why? Never had a job that I liked.
4. What was your worst job and why? My last job. Things got bad when I got preg & they ended up making me work pretty much 2 full-time jobs. 1 girl quit & 1 got in an accident & that only left me to do everything. I had 3 anxiety attacks & they had no sympathy for me at all.
5. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the $? I would have a house built in a warm state & have another 1 built here in NH. Help out family & friends that need certain things, put some in our savings & donate some to charities.
6. Have you met any celebrities? If you have, what's the story behind it? I've met lots of bands over the years. The 1st band I met in 1983 & that started my days of meeting bands.
7. What is your favorite childhood memory? The different vactions that we took. I loved going to Virginia every July for 2 weeks & I met my best friend there in 1976.
8. What's your biggest regret? My ex-fiance
My questions for you:
1. What type of car do you drive?
2. What is your fave perfume (s)?
3. What countries have you visitied?
4. How old were you when you got your driver's license?
5. How many states have you lived in?
6. Do you have any tattoos?
7. What is your fave season?
8. How long have you been blogging?
I'm now tagging~
BlueViolet @ http://www.anutinanutshell.com/
Sherri @ http://oldtweener.blogspot.com/
Mama Hen @ http://mamaslittlechick.blogspot.com/
Rachel @ http://www.thecupcakesprinklesinlife.com/
Aly @ http://alygatr.blogspot.com/
Krystyn @ http://www.reallyareyouserious.com/
Alysha @ http://supermomalysha.blogspot.com
Charity @ http://alovelylittleworld.blogspot.com/
Even if you weren't tagged, please feel free to play along. I'd love to read your answers!