Saturday, May 29, 2010

The weekend so far

I went to a scrapbooking crop night with 1 of my friends on Friday night.

I haven't driven at night in about 2 years (I can't see at night good). This is me driving home.


I bought these cute girlie papers at the store.


This 1 below is Dear Lizzy. I think I'm going to add it to my plain old white shade in my craft room. It's fabric. I think I'm going to have to go buy another 1 1st.

I finished 6 pages. A few of them need some finishing touches.

Saturday we went to a yard sale @ my friend's house & I got this cute margarita glass.


It even has a worm in it.

We went over to our friend's Laura & Walter's house today.

Marion & Jay also came. It was so nice to see them.

5 comments:

Liz Mays said...

You've been having fun! I love scrapbooking too and your margarita glass is adorable!

Natalie said...

Well, your weekend so far is much more exciting than mine!!

Stopping by from SITS to say hello...that margarita glass was a good find ;)

Writing Without Periods! said...

How great .... I don't scrapbook but I love to see the creative things people do. Thanks.
Mary

sprinkles said...

Your weekend has been a lot more fun than mine too! Although I did go to a yard sale. Actually, I partipated in one to raise funds for a community service type thing I'm doing. It was chilly and windy so we didn't get a big crowd.

Love that magarita glass. Natalie is right, that glass was a good find!

I've been thinking that I should maybe start a scrapbook for my dogs. But then I'd have to actually take pictures. And get some scrapbooking supplies. And then actually put them all together. So yeah, don't know when that'll ever happen! lol

Unknown said...

It sounds like you had a spectacular weekend : ) Fun! I like your pages. I am about 10 years behind in scrapbooking...when I think about it I get a headache.