Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy 101 award

I received this award from Annissa Rae @ http://moonnstarmommy.blogspot.com. Thanks so much.


For this award, you are to list 10 things that make you happy, and then tag another 10 people.
Ten Things That Make ME Happy:
1- My Family-My hubby & my daughter, my parents & JoJo (my cat)
2- Shopping-I admit that I'm a shopaholic. Nothing makes me happier. Sorry hubs & T.
3- Photography-I've always loved taking pics, but I take way more than I use to now. I have my camera with me @ all times.
4- Alone time-I feel that this is very important for a Mom.
5- Writing-I always have a pen in my hand. Doing lists or writing letters, blog ideas etc...
6- TV/Movies -I have my fave tv shows.
7- Chocolate -I'm totally addicted
8- My music- I've loved hard rock music since I was 12. I still listen to it & love it.
9- Cats-I've always been obsessed with cats. Wish my hubby would let me have more.
10- Blogging & checking out blogs-It's like therapy to me & my personal journal.
Now I pass this on to:

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Way to go on your award, Hun! Alone time is definitely a must.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Congrats on your award and thanks for passing it along!

I like blogging, too:)