Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Animal abuse

I really hate animal abuse. I saw the story about the marine. I won't get into it. I don't want to talk about it. I turned the channel cause I didn't want to hear the whole thing, but I get the gest of it. Now it's gonna be bothering me all day long. I just don't understand how someone can do something like that. Hurt an innnocent animal & have no feelings. I hope they do something to the guy that did it & take it off You tube. I feel the same way about people who hunt. They're still doing animal abuse. They try to justify it by saying they eat the animal after & the animal is put on this earth for that etc... I don't buy it. I think animal abuse bothers me more than child abuse in a way. Don't get me wrong they both really upset me. But I understand how parents can snap when a baby won't stop crying or whining.

1 comment:

Angel said...

I feel the same as you do on this very highly Important matter. XOXO