Friday, January 8, 2021

Friday Favorites. 1.8.21


 It's been a while since I did a Friday Favorites. Even before the holidays. I'm so happy that it's Friday. I had a headache for 3 days at the beginning of the week & everything else that went on this week.


1. Bracelet. I picked out this bracelet for Christmas. It's an Alex & Ani bracelet. I love it.


2. Lush bear soap. My hubby got me this bear. It's so cute that I don't want to use it. It smells really good. Coconut & peppermint. The scent lingers after your shower too.


3.Mug. This mug is from Target & it's become my favorite. They had another 1 that said Cup of Cozy, but it was the same mug, same color & all, so I didn't get it.



4. Planner. I ordered this planner on Amazon. It's smaller than I thought it would be, but I love the cover because I love plants.



Have a nice weekend.

1 comment:

Marielle said...

Cute planner and other great finds. Thanks for sharing and happy New Year!