Friday, November 20, 2020

Friday Favorites. 11.20.20


 Another week gone. The end of the year is really flying by. The days go fast & I feel like I can't get everything done. I really need to make more to-do lists.


1. I got this earring from Etsy for my Daith piercing. It's so pretty. I had the same piercing in my ear for 20 years. Well it was a ring with a ball, so I have changed the balls to different colors. This is a pic from the shop.


2. Viktor & Rolf-Flowerbomb perfume. I got a sample of this in the Sephora play box a few months ago & I really liked it. So I got the purse size spray. It smells so good. I've been buying the mini's lately. They last about 10-12 months for me. I can't see spending $80 on a perfume & I probably would never use it up.


3, New bedding. I want to do a makeover for our room. We got a gray blanket & it has the white sherpa on the other side. That really doesn't show. I turn the top part down a little so you can see it. We will be getting new curtains. We've had these for about 13 years & I've hated them for around 9 or 10 years. They do match the blanket though.


 

I had picked out another comforter set, but right when I put it on the bed my cat started scratching it. So we took it off the bed & folded it up & we're going to return it. I really liked it too. It was $80, so my hubby said he doesn't want it to get ruined. Not sure why he was doing that (my cat) or if he would stop.This is the 1 that I will be returning.


Have a nice weekend.




1 comment:

Joanne said...

Both bedding sets are quite lovely. I do find it odd that the cat was scratching at it... maybe it had a weird scent to it that only the cat could pick up on?