Saturday, March 14, 2020

Things you can do if you are homebound


1. Paint some rocks with happy quotes. My daughter always has paint & we have tons of rocks around our yard. Hit the craft store & get some supplies. Take a walk & leave them around your neighborhood. I want to paint a few rocks & leave them on my Mom's grave.
2. Read a book or magazine.
3. Go through your spices in the kitchen & get rid of old ones. Also go through prescriptions & check the dates.
4. Move stuff around in your house. I love decorating & I move candles into another room, move plants around. I already decorated for Spring & St. Patrick's day. After Tuesday I will be decorating for Easter. Re-decorate & rearrange a room.
5. Do some Spring cleaning.
6. Do a puzzle or adult coloring.
7. Binge watch a new or old show.
8. Watch you tubers/vloggers. I love watching vloggers, they make me so happy. I watch positive people that help you get organized or make your life easier.
 9. Write in a journal.
10. Make a fairy garden with things that you find around the house.
11. Plant some seeds & watch them grow.
12. Send a note to a family member.
13. Do a project that you haven't gotten around to doing.
14. Clean out your closet & donate some old clothes/shoes.
15. Binge watch HGTV.
16. Do some self-care. Paint your nails, do a face mask, take a bubble bath.
17. Bake something.
18. Take a walk.
19. Go through Pinterest boards.
20. Do some yoga/pilates or some other exercise.

No comments: