Thursday, February 20, 2020

Changes


There are so many changes going on lately. I'm not always okay with change. It depends on the situation. I just found out that 1 of my fave radio stations is going off the air. Tomorrow is there last day. They are celebrating their 50th anniversary (like me. I'll be 50 this year too). So that's really sad. I've been listening to the channel since I was probably 12 years old. A restaurant that we go to once a year Fuddruckers has closed down. The closest location to us anyway. The Manchester Friendly's closed down. I think the only local 1 is Nashua now. Kmart & AC Moore are closing & Benson's bakery. A bakery that we went to once. I also heard that Bed, Bath & beyond & possibly Pier 1 are also closing. I personally still like to go shopping in a store. Walk around & see stuff in person. I'm sure there will be a bunch more stores closing. I hope none of my faves.

No comments: