Monday, January 13, 2020

Make time


It's so hard getting older & starting to lose family & friends that you love. I just lost another Aunt. She passed away last night from a heart attack. I feel really sad. It seems like each year we lose a few more family members. It just makes you really think. About keeping in touch with people & not putting off getting together with people. We all have lives & get busy, but we really need to make time. It also makes me think about being healthier. I haven't done so good so far this year. Still searching for some healthy recipe ideas. Most of my family members have passed away from heart attacks. My Dad has heart issues. It really does make me want to eat different & do more exercise. It will be so much nicer once the weather is better to get out & walk & be more active.

No comments: