Thursday, June 13, 2019

Stuff & Things



*The warm beautiful weather is here finally, but so are the mosquitos. I was outside on Thursday & Friday during the day. Thursday from 11:30-12:30 & Friday from 3:00-4:30 & I ended up with 16+ mosquito bites. I remember the days when mosquitos didn't come out until dusk.  I guess from now on when I'm in the yard during the day I'll be wearing bug spray.

*My Birthday is in 15 days, I'm hoping to go out tomorrow or this weekend & get some of my b-day freebies from Sephora, Dunkin donuts, Bare minerals & Ulta. Birthdays are so much fun.

*I've been going crazy getting rid of stuff & organizing. I have 2 bags of clothes to donate & another bag or 2 of other stuff. I've gotten rid of a lot of old letters & things like that. It makes me so happy.

*Our camper will be back on Saturday from being fixed. So maybe we'll sleep in it on Saturday night.

*I've been doing a good job at writing in my journal every night.

No comments: