Monday, October 1, 2018

Stuff & Things



*My hubby's birthday is coming up & he is turning 50 & I'm not really sure what we are doing. It's on a Sunday, so that makes it hard, he'll be home. So we can't surprise him with a cake. We are going to make him a cake though. He said he didn't want a party & if I had a party he'd be paying for it, since I'm a stay at home Mom & have no $.


*I don't care that it's Fall. I know people seem excited, but I honestly don't get it. People like October & it's 1 of the months that I don't like. I'm glad that September went by pretty quick. I'm looking forward to hybernating until May. I feel like I'll get a lot done. Get caught up on organizing, letters, & destashing & get more crafting done. I've been doing more scrapbooking & I've been enjoying it. I've gotten rid of most of my magazines. I have 2 more to go through.

*I've been so achy lately from the cold weather. I want to start doing more self care things. Like soaking my feet in Epsom salt. I haven't done that in a while. Sometimes you feel so busy that you forget to take care of yourself. It's really important to make time to do things that make you feel better.


No comments: