Friday, June 1, 2018

June Monthly Goals



June is my favorite month. It's my birthday month. I have to wait until the 28th for my b-day. It's just a magical month with birthday cards, presents, freebies, vacation & other fun times.

1. Continue using up old lotions, hair products & make up. I'll be doing a post soon with the things I used up for May.
2. Do 5 scrapbook pages.
3. Go through my magazines in my office & get rid of them. I'll pull out any recipes or cute pictures first.
4. Clean out under my bed in my office & get rid of stuff.
5. Do a deep clean of the house before T gets out of school.
6. Do 2 You Tube videos a week.
7. Clean out my car. I want to take out the mats & shake them out & vacuum the car & dust it & shine it up inside.
8. Go to bed earlier.

That's it. I'm keeping it easy this month because we are going to be really busy.

No comments: