Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Hey, It's Okay


* That we had a Super bowl party & I don't care anything about football. It was fun to see a bunch of crazies watching it. Our team won.
*To be dreading having another snow day on Thursday. We might get 7-10 inches. I can't deal with another long day with a bored kid making a mess of the house. She was off today because of snow.
*To not really care much about Valentine's day. We might go out to eat.
*To not like Lady Gaga at all & wish I missed the half time show. I did go upstairs for a few minutes.

2 comments:

Laura Darling said...

I'm not a huge Lady Gaga fan either. I watched the last ten seconds!

Julie said...

Its absolutely ok to have a party and not like the reason behind it persay. I'm not big into football but I love commercials (yet not this year, they stunk)!