Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentine's date night

photo from We heart it

We will be going out on a date night on Saturday night. We haven't been on 1 in a few years. I don't even know what we will do. I know we're going out to eat, but other than that I have no clue. It doesn't seem like there's much going on that night. Any ideas on fun things to do for date nights? We don't do the movies. I have no idea what I'm going to wear. I've decided today that I don't look good in pink though. I always end up wearing pink for Valentine's day instead of red. I don't own much red.

4 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Then you should definitely wear red this time! Have fun!

Lapdog Creations said...

Nearly everyone looks good in red... get some! :)

Anne said...

I'm with the others. Get something red to wear!

rachel@thecupcakesprinklesinlife said...

Have a great time!

It's wonderful to have a much needed date night! :)