Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hippie car

I was coming out of Walmart today & saw this cute hippie car. I had to take pics. After I put the food & T in the car, I went around to the back of the car to take a pic. I noticed a girl heading to the car as I went to take a pic of it. Oops. I was like "is that your car"? She said "yeah" in an annoyed voice. So I said "It's so cute" & ran back to my car. She wasn't all that happy that I was taking pics. But hey if you have a cute car (well the stickers made it cute. she had them all the way around the car) you should expect attention & since I have a blog it makes for a good post. I almost felt like the paparazzi. Taking a pic & having to run (okay, I didn't really run). What I won't do for my readers.




7 comments:

Sarah J. said...

Haha I love it! Oddly enough, it looks cute! Usually I hate stickers on cars!

Anonymous said...

that is cute! I bet she felt bad after you said it was cute though :-)

Stephanie said...

Is this the Salem Walmart! I swear I saw this car in Derry!!!

LZ @ My Messy Paradise said...

I've seen this car!! I'm in New England, too...Small world!

Andrea said...

Hey, just stopped by from SITS. Cute car!

deb famularo said...

I think I need one of those in pink! xOxO

yadda yadda said...

Found your blog via Cafe Mom. Love the car,...I'd be too nervous to do something like that but secretly wish I could!