Saturday, February 28, 2009

Juniors department or Misses?

I have a confession, I'm 38 & shop in the Jrs dept. I just never find anything in the Misses dept. Once in a blue moon. I was in a store today looking at jrs clothes & there was a 15 year old girl looking at the clothes too. Eeek. I hope I'm not the only 1 who shops there. Some things look way too young for me & I wouldn't wear that stuff. But I feel like I'm not ready to wear old lady clothes either. Slacks & things. (Do they still say slacks)? So if you see me in the jrs dept don't laugh, just move along & pretend like you didn't see me.

2 comments:

Cammie said...

I have nothing to add other than I cannot believe you are 38
I pegged you in your 20s. So I guess you deserve to shop in that Jrs dept!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I say go for it!!