Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Please read this blog

My friend forwarded this blog to me. It's about a little girl who swallowed a battery. She's in children's hospital in Boston with tubes up her nose, but it sound like she is going to be okay. I'd like people to check out the blog to read about what happened to her & to warn people how dangerous batteries are to children.

1 comment:

Cammie said...

I will head that way now.
love your NH pics...I think the New England area is so so beautiful but I have never been to NH