Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I hate this time of year

This is my annual rant about hating Fall/Winter. It means that Summer & happy times are over & Winter will be here before you know it. It's worse now that we live in NH & have a crazy hill driveway. Last year was awful for snow. I slid down the driveway on ice carrying Tara in her carseat last year. I couldn't get the car up the hill. So I'm hoping this year isn't as bad. What a way to start out living in a new state. I'm a Summer baby, so I love Summer. Not sure if all Summer babies love Summer. I know, why start thinking about Winter now? It seems like the fall goes by so fast & before you know it, it's December. We never got to go to the beach here in our town, no picnics, no smores, no chimnea & lots of other things we didn't get to do. I'm hoping maybe we can still get a few of the things in. I also hate when it gets dark earlier. Sorry to be so negative. Maybe I'll have a happy cheery blog tomorrow.

3 comments:

Chris said...

I like fall but hate winter!! So I am partially with you on this!

jay670120 said...

Get a load of waterproofs and go & enjoy the rain and cold , my kids love splashing in puddles and kicking the leaves looking for conkers and being outdoors. If they are happy im happy :D

Robin said...

Yep I love Cedar Point. I live about 45 min. from it and would go every year since a little kid. I got there last year with my daughter, but this year just didn't work out with the family. I might take her to "Hallow Weekends" just to do something.